Montag, 26. Oktober 2015

...

Never being the one

Watching life from the sidelines
Longing  for connection
Receiving cold advice

Always making nice
I am so happy for you!
Murder on my mind

Yearning for calm
Listening to silence booming
In my empty rooms

Practice what I've learned
Stay in the moment
The moment is forever 
unbearable

Meeting little boys
disguised as men

They need to feed off me

How can they not see
I am starving

Friends  telling  me they love me
I know better

When will I hit the ground
That carries me






Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Ich freue mich über Kommentare. Die werden allerdings erstmal von mir gelesen und dann freigegeben - dies nur, um zu sehen, ob sie ein Mensch geschrieben hat. Nicht, um nur positive Meldungen zu veröffentlichen. Also: her damit!